SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Anyway to search for a classified as from circe 2014?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyway to search for a classified as from circe 2014? Login/Join 
posted
Looking for detail on a transaction I made in 2014 through classified section circe 2014.
Anyway to search back that far?
Thanks!

Mark Twain

Posts: 1414 | Location: Coastal Carolina | Registered: July 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Threads are automatically deleted after 1 year with no activity, unless the forum admins specifically flag that thread to be kept, as they've done with a few special threads. (These are denoted by a yellow arrow next to their titles, and are known as "stickies" since they're "stuck" to the top of the thread list in each of the various subforums.)

So for normal threads, anything before ~April 2017 is gone. Your 2014 ad was deleted in 2015.

Posts: 32490 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Any idea what month of 2014?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12317 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
This will take you to 2014. I did a page search on every available date that year for your user ID and found nothing; so I am assuming you are the buyer and not the seller?

https://web.archive.org/web/20...ms/a/frm/f/350601935

Hopefully this helps....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12317 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post