SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Restoring my access
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Restoring my access Login/Join 
posted
Hi guys,
I used to be more active on the forum, and buying/selling however due to going to med school/residency ive been away for a while.
I now want to get back into it and was hoping you guys can restore full access to all the forums including the classifieds.
Thanks
Kevin

Posts: 87 | Registered: December 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I do see that I've removed your posting rights in Classifieds, but left your viewing rights intact, so the reason for this must have been an ad you created. Unfortunately, I left no notes in your profile to remind me of why I did this.

My inclinatgion is to leave things as they are, but if you'll give me an honest assessment of what led up to the removal of your posting rights in Classifieds, I'll consider restoring those rights.

Tell me what happened, please. Let's not sugarcoat it. That won't help you.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I honestly don’t remember.
I think what it may have been is me bumping a gun I was selling to many times.
It was a rookie mistake

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
We don't remove posting rights for minor infractions. You can't think of any reason? Did you have a transaction with another member? Was there some point of contention, back-and-forth emails, etc? Did you receive some sort of warning from a staff member, before your posting rights were revoked? I'll need some idea of what happened.

posted Hide Post
I really can’t. And even then it’s been more than 6 years since I’ve been active on this site. I would appreciate full access so that I can post and communicate with my Shellie sig and gun enthusiasts

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You don't need posting rights in Classifieds in order to communicate with others in this forum. You need those rights to post ads; WTS, WTB or WTT.

I've restored your posting rights for Classifieds. Before you post in there, please read all the posts pinned to the top of that section and follow those guidelines. If you place an ad, please monitor it every day or set a notification for it, and respond quickly to any questions. You should have no more than one ad on the first few pages of Classifieds. Old ads that are several pages back are of no consequence. Bump your ad no more than once in any 24 hour period.

Mazel tov

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
Hey don't mean to beat a dead horse but i still can't access any of the classified section at all.

Thanks for helping me
Kev

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Try it now