SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    My old PM's

Moderators: lbj, parabellum

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
My old PM's Login/Join 
Picture of BigSwede
posted
Hello all. I haven't been on here in a few years, divorce, BK a mess. I believe I promised someone something and I want to make it right. I can't seem to find PM's at all. Any help is appreciated

Clint

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 981 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
The pm system doesnt work here, or its just turned off. Either way must have been emails or something.

There will be whores, tits and sex.
Long live the Republic of Texas.

Posts: 3544 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Report This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
There are no PMs on Sigforum. All communication is done through posts on the forum, or emails if that member has an email listed in their profile.

Posts: 17701 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of arcwelder76
posted Hide Post
Yep. It sure didn't have the PM function when you joined. There aren't any, that's why you can't find them.

Arc.

"Like a bitter weed, I'm a bad seed"- Johnny Cash

"I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel." - Pee Wee Herman

Posts: 23368 | Location: Love that dirty water, oh | Registered: June 09, 2004Report This Post
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Ok thank fellas. I guess it was all done via email. I don't have access to those anymore.

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 981 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Report This Post