SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Please help,why ask????

Moderators: lbj, parabellum

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Please help,why ask???? Login/Join 
posted
That's the way you talk to a member that has been on here for six years and has done nothing wrong.....I just asked a question, and then you tell me partner I don't own you jack shit, I hope all the members can see see how you treat a member that still has not done anything wrong and get no help from you......thank you so much and lastly I am not your goddamn partner!!!

Posts: 44 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: April 18, 2010Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Boom

Posts: 79770 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
But but but I've been a member here since 2010 that's like 6 years. And I don't post expect for WTS/WTB ads and I used to purchase and sell numerous times...err I mean only bought and sold one time that is. Give me a break that's not being a member that's being a leach sucking up bandwidth to pedal your shit.

Posts: 3976 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
When you're lobbying the court to release you from jail, you don't tell the judge that the way things have transpired is 'pretty lame'.

If you're restricted from accessing Classifieds in this forum, there damn well is a reason for it.

The guy has 43 posts. Just about all of them were in Classifieds. I took the time to explain the matter to him and what do I get in return? A guy who isn't listening and who hurls insults at the person he's asking for help.

Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Amazing how some think something is owed to them.

Posts: 3976 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
By the way, for anyone who may not know- if you email the webmaster on this site, the emails come to me.

Complaining to me about me is a dead end street.

Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sparks220:
thank you so much and lastly I am not your goddamn partner!!!

When in doubt, pinky out.

Posts: 2814 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
I'm constantly amazed at the brilliance exhibited by some people...

Were they raised by wolves or monkeys ?

Just common sense to be polite when you're asking for a favor.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 2724 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
sparks220, your posting rights have been restored and you have been granted access to Classifieds. Good enough?

posted Hide Post
Parabellum... first off THANK YOU very glad to be back..... greatly appreciated....and sorry about the misunderstanding ...

Posts: 44 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: April 18, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Para the merciful!

Posts: 225 | Location: WA | Registered: April 13, 2016Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Cool

Q

Posts: 13420 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Working on some sort of New Year's resolution, Para?

At first I was all like "In before the ban hammer!", and then I was all like, "Damn, didn't see that coming - especially on the third thread!"

sparks220 - I'd buy a lottery ticket on the way home tonight, dude.

Cool

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 14455 | Location: Maryland | Registered: March 16, 2006Report This Post
Picture of NHForester
posted Hide Post
Oh, I don't know. I think the old adage about enough rope to hang themselves comes in to play here.

Posts: 1438 | Location: Newfound Lake, NH | Registered: December 16, 2007Report This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
He's toying with Indy again Smile

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12515 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Report This Post