SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Question for Para

Moderators: lbj, parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question for Para Login/Join 
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted
I've tried to send an e-mail to you, but get a "550 error" returned, indicating that "webmaster@sigforum.com" is a non-working address.

I appreciate this forum and your work in making it a great place, and don't want to waste your time, but I do want to explain to you where I'm coming from on an issue that you feel strongly about.

Is it possible to exchange e-mail with you regarding this?

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 2751 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That account is working. I just tested it. Did you copy and past the address? Manually type it in, please.

To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory. ― Pierre Corneille

Posts: 76293 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
Yes, I copied and pasted. Just attempted it by typing the address in and the message sent OK.

Thanks!

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 2751 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
E-mail now says it bounced again. This is the message it gives me:

quote:
Error
Message could not be sent to the following recipients: [webmaster@sigforum.com] (550 - 550-Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
550 invalid DNS MX or A/AAAA resource record)

Problem is most likely on my end, as I am in the middle of nowhere.

I'll try again later this evening.

Thanks for your patience!

Thanks,

Sap

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You don't need to explain to me about the exchange earlier today, really. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Posts: 76293 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post