SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    I apparently made a mistake
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I apparently made a mistake Login/Join 
posted
New here, so I hope I can be excused for my first transgression. I made a post in https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/1130042554 and I was flagged as having used a trigger word. So sorry, but I do not even know what I typed to cause this. I would really like the post to go up, so could a mod please just delete the offending words and put the post up that way? Would really appreciate it, as my old eyes took a lot of light and effort to make the info as concise as possible. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 5 | Registered: June 24, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Repost your data without the link you included the first time.

quote:
New here, so I hope I can be excused for my first transgression.
Your transgression is excused.

That'll be nine dollars. Pay the clerk, and a receipt will be emailed to you.

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, wait, it's Sunday. The clerk's office is closed. I'll waive the fine. Just repost your data.

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Hey boss, ain't I da clerk?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43865 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Meldrick has the keys.