SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    help with my avatar
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

help with my avatar Login/Join 
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted
Quickdraw McGraw is blurry now. It was fine for a long time. What do I need to do to correct? Thanks

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I tried hosting it with Flickr now instead of photobucket but not successful with that either. I'm sure it's me. Not tech savvy enough.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I deleted all my photos on photobucket except for my avatar. It still said I was over my "bandwidth". Perhaps it is the number of times the avatar has been posted that is the problem. I am waiting for a response from them. I still haven't figured out what I'm doing wrong using the same image hosted on Flickr.

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:...I still haven't figured out what I'm doing wrong using the same image hosted on Flickr.

send me your avatar and I'll host it. Smile

Sometimes the link generated by these photo hosting sites does not function on the upload to the forum, and that may due to the database coding (allowed characters/strings).

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Mr. Monkey,

Could you be kind enough to help a fella out with his avatar?

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Sigmonkey would probably prefer his email address NOT be spelled out on the 'public forum' for all the internet to see. Maybe a simple 'sigmonkey's email listed is in his profile' would me MUCH more appropriate here....Just Sayin' Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Thank you Mr. Monkey

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Sigmonkey would probably prefer his email address NOT be spelled out on the 'public forum' for all the internet to see. Maybe a simple 'sigmonkey's email listed is in his profile' would me MUCH more appropriate here....Just Sayin' Wink

Sorry about that. Point well taken.

BTW – Only members can view the Public Profile of other members?

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Maybe edit your previous post...

Here ye, here ye, to all SIGforum members....Please do not ever copy my personal email address from my Profile and post it on the public forum! Thank you...That is all Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
quote:

Sorry about that. Point well taken.

BTW – Only members can view the Public Profile of other members?

Yes you must be logged in to view a members profile.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe edit your previous post...

Here ye, here ye, to all SIGforum members....Please do not ever copy my personal email address from my Profile and post it on the public forum! Thank you...That is all Wink

Hear ye, hear ye. I tried to edit my previous post to remove the email address, but accidentally deleted the post, which is OK too.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
sigmonkey,

Email on the way. Smile

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1049 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post