SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED Login/Join 
posted
I REGISTERED AND GOT OKED BUT CANT GET ON CLASSIFIDS

Posts: 10 | Registered: June 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Get in two more posts, see what happens. I would hope that you didn’t join SF merely for access to the Classifieds. This is a good place.

Posts: 12178 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Classifieds aren’t accessible with caps lock turned on.

Posts: 4983 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
See your post history shows (3) postings by you with what looks like the number 1 or first post having been deleted.

Was that first post an out of line first post that was removed and then a restriction has now been placed on your account?

Do you have any ideas as to what may have caused your issues?

OH AND TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS CONSIDERED SCREAMING AND IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE FORM OF COMMUNICATING.

Posts: 18026 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
His very first post was in the Classifieds, trying to sell some "only one ever made" SIG pistol...no pics...don't recall if a price was mentioned...surprised he has access anywhere!

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8764 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:
See your post history shows (3) postings by you with what looks like the number 1 or first post having been deleted.

Was that first post an out of line first post that was removed and then a restriction has now been placed on your account?

OH AND TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS CONSIDERED SCREAMING AND IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE FORM OF COMMUNICATING.
sorry about that didn't relize that just got new byfocal

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Orndorff:
His very first post was in the Classifieds, trying to sell some "only one ever made" SIG pistol...no pics...don't recall if a price was mentioned...surprised he has access anywhere!
im new to here cris I didn't know about the pics and a price I wanted feed back on the pistol not to be thrown under the bus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:

I think it was denined because I didn't get approved ahead of time and I didn't even think about the cap thing thanks for not lashing out

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clubleaf206:
Get in two more posts, see what happens. I would hope that you didn’t join SF merely for access to the Classifieds. This is a good place.
I didn't iwanted to communicate with sig people it kinda looks like when you say you have a one off they don't believe you if anyone wants the serial number to the 1911 I will happy to provide it I so they can call sig and verify it like I did

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hotrodss1961:
im new to here cris I didn't know about the pics and a price I wanted feed back on the pistol not to be thrown under the bus

So post a lucid description of the pistol as well as photos in the Pistols section of the forum if you'd like "feedback". I'm sure most of us here would love to see a SIG "one-off".

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8764 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
cris I tried to go were you said but it said I didn't have pernission

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Your access to Classifieds was revoked. That's all. You can get into the Pistols section with no problem.

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Classifieds aren’t accessible with caps lock turned on"

LOL, wish I was have as clever and witty. Thanks fro brightening my day.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post