SIGforum
Message - "I am not a member"

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/550601935/m/3390032024

February 28, 2017, 06:13 PM
Ero
Message - "I am not a member"
Over the past couple of days, when I try to respond to a thread, or look at the public profile of a member, I am receiving a message that states, I must be a member to do so.

Even though I am logged on, I must reenter my user name and password to proceed. Am I doing something wrong?

Dan
February 28, 2017, 07:21 PM
parabellum
Delete your cookies and maybe try using a different browser.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
March 01, 2017, 02:22 PM
Ero
Thank you. I am back on track.

Dan
March 03, 2017, 09:11 AM
Rey HRH
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Delete your cookies and maybe try using a different browser.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:Tunk you for galling IT Support. My name is VeeJayJay...

And you're the forum's IT Help Desk even. It's these "small" things that you do quietly on a matter of fact basis for the members that gets my appreciation, Parabellum.

Thank you for this and all the other things that you do.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.