SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Posting from photobucket

Moderators: lbj, parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Posting from photobucket Login/Join 
posted
I don't get it.
I try and try but I cannot get a photobucket link to work.
WHAT PART of the "link" do I post? The photobucket page url looks like this: http://s76.photobucket.com/
But NO picture posts.

Posts: 124 | Location: Waukesha Co, WI. & St. Paul MN | Registered: March 25, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Either copy the Direct link and and paste to the Image button, [img] paste here [/img] or copy the IMG link and paste within the body of your post.

Posts: 3750 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10537 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I'll give it a shot.

Posts: 124 | Location: Waukesha Co, WI. & St. Paul MN | Registered: March 25, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
Either copy the Direct link and and paste to the Image button ...

Yes, selecting the Image button and letting the software generate the IMG brackets seems like the easiest way to me:

And then just paste in the URL. I've never tried changing the alignment, but I'm not going to test it out here.

Posts: 631 | Location: NOT Seattle, Washington | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I STILL have no frakkin' idear what I did, but it worked this time. Twice. I ain't foolin' with success.

On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
This is a sticky in the "SIG Forum Office."

Might be worth making it a sticky link in the Classifieds section?

At least once a week, there a seller in the Classifieds says something like "I don't know how to post pictures here."

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 14532 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post