SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Para - would you please consider Re-opening the thread about the murdered journalist?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Para - would you please consider Re-opening the thread about the murdered journalist? Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
It is an ever evolving story and I was looking forward to member opinions that are better well thought out than my own.

Thank you for your consideration.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/7530040844/p/3

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12328 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I was sick of the "why should we care" and "this is business as usual" posts. It was either close it or breathe thunder, so I closed it.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Understood

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12328 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
Oddly, I just entered the office with the same idea as Ronin, though I probably wouldn't have created this topic since I already knew why Para closed the topic.

Perhaps when/if some significant world event occurs as a result of the murder in the Saudi's Turkish embassy, more informative discussion about whatever happens next can occur on SIGforum.

ETA: Clarifying, my notion of discussion of the Saudi embassy incident returning to SIGforum was of predictive, not suggestive, origin.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rh,

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post