SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    External Gun Forum Links?

Moderators: lbj, parabellum

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
External Gun Forum Links? Login/Join 
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted
Para,

I hope I am not overstepping my bounds, but I have seen many times on this forum that members (and myself is definitely included) posting links to other gun related forums and putting in parentheses they hope they are not violating any unwritten or written rules.

I myself have linked to some very relevant threads on AR15.com and just saw a member do as I've done, and post the link to the relevant thread but also caveat that they don't want to break any rules.

Is it allowed to post relevant threads from other gun forums on Sigforum w/o the disclaimer most seem to use?

v/r,
Jason

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 943 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't mind links to well-known sites like AR15.com and the like. I'm inclined to say that it all depends upon the specifics. For the most part, I'd rather not see this stuff, but the only sites you're truly prohibited from mentioning here are already being filtered. If you feel you have something interesting or informative to contribute, go ahead and post it, and if it's a problem, I'll remove it.

Posts: 74940 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post