SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Starting new add in classified-does older add need to be locked?

Moderators: lbj, parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Starting new add in classified-does older add need to be locked? Login/Join 
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted
I would like to start a new add in the classifieds and technically this add is still open. It is from Jan 2018. Does that one need to be closed before I start another?

Old add

Thank you!

Posts: 521 | Location: Carolina  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Click the yellow triangle in the lower right corner of your old ad. Ask a moderator to lock it. You've followed the rules.

Get over yourself. You're not that special unless you walked on the moon or received the Medal of Honor.

I've been in prison four times and didn't care for it.

Posts: 8157 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Done, thank you

Posts: 521 | Location: Carolina  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Once a Marine,
always a Marine
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Click the yellow triangle in the lower right corner of your old ad. Ask a moderator to lock it. You've followed the rules.

Or you may simply change the subject to "Closed...please delete". That prevents an alert being sent to the staff.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 9588 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post