SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Deleted WTS Post
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deleted WTS Post Login/Join 
posted
Hello,

My post was deleted by redleg2/9. I posted an ad to sell a P229 holster. He referred me to the site rules regarding cross-posting. I definitely read that sticky before creating my ad and I believe that I did not violate that rule. This holster was previously posted on two other sites but were deactivated (i.e., marked as sold) a long time ago and I am not soliciting offers from those sites. Therefore, posting it on sigforum.com was in fact an exclusive posting. I'm happy to prove this so that my ad can be reinstated. Please let me know.

Thank you, donlapalma

Posts: 14 | Registered: December 27, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Redleg2/9 does not have the ability to delete other members posts.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by donlapalma:
This holster was previously posted on two other sites but were deactivated (i.e., marked as sold)
I deleted your post. It's preposterous to think that an ad, visible elsewhere, will still not get offers. I'm sure, though if you did get an offer from one of these still visible ads, you would turn down these offers on principle, right?

Exclusive means just that- exclusive, as in the one and only. If you have ads up elsewhere for the item, no matter how the ad is marked, do not post it here.

I've really gotten really tired of hearing this rationale of "I told people to ignore my ad even though they can still see it so I'm not really breaking your rules."

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK. To answer your question, yes, I would turn down those offers based on principle. Anyhow, thanks for clarifying and taking the time to respond.

Posts: 14 | Registered: December 27, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post