SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Why Can't I Choose An Avatar
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why Can't I Choose An Avatar Login/Join 
Picture of cremaley
posted
Cannot find an area where I can choose an avatar. Why is that? Also why can't you send private messages to other members? Please advise. Thanks

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

"Remember the first rule of gunfighting...have a gun"-Jeff Cooper

Posts: 152 | Location: Alpharetta, Georgia. | Registered: June 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Upper left of menu.

Click "Go"
-Personal Zone

Then on the upper right
Click "View/Edit Complete Profile"

In the middle of the page you will see;

"Avatar / Picture URL :
You can choose an avatar to show on your public member profile page."

Click on; "Edit"

Select an avatar.

A "csutom" avatar is going to take a bit more to explain, so try the ones provided for now to see if you can get that part done.

There is no PM function.

Most members have a email in their "Profile"

Click on the member's name you want to email, then select "View (username)'s profile"

and you will see the email address if they have one showing.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cremaley
posted Hide Post
Thanks I appreciate the help.

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

"Remember the first rule of gunfighting...have a gun"-Jeff Cooper

Posts: 152 | Location: Alpharetta, Georgia. | Registered: June 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Smile My pleasure.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Smile My pleasure.

former chick-fil-A worker ?

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Nope. My grandmother had a very fast backhand. She was tougher than woodpecker lips.