SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Post comment in gun control board
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post comment in gun control board Login/Join 
posted
I'm trying to post a comment in gun control, but system won't except it because it's saying I haven't asked (questions?) I'm only interested in posting a comment; can you post just a comment?

Posts: 60 | Registered: January 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
You may have accidentally tried to post a Poll. The question/answer thing sounds to me like what appears if you're trying to post a Poll. You may have clicked on the wrong button.

If you're trying to reply to an existing topic in the Gun Control Discussion forum, open that thread and click the "Reply" button at the bottom right of the thread. That will allow you to post a comment inside that thread.

If you're trying to start a new topic, go to the main page of the Gun Control Discussion forum, then click "New" in the upper left. Choose "Discussion" (not Poll or Photo Album), and you can post a comment that will create a new thread.

Posts: 32488 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks; I'll give it another try and pay more attention to what I select.
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
You may have accidentally tried to post a Poll. The question/answer thing sounds to me like what appears if you're trying to post a Poll. You may have clicked on the wrong button.

If you're trying to reply to an existing topic in the Gun Control Discussion forum, open that thread and click the "Reply" button at the bottom right of the thread. That will allow you to post a comment inside that thread.

If you're trying to start a new topic, go to the main page of the Gun Control Discussion forum, then click "New" in the upper left. Choose "Discussion" (not Poll or Photo Album), and you can post a comment that will create a new thread.

posted Hide Post
Looks like that was the problem; thanks for your help.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, and now it's deleted. Please don't post hearsay, and if you don't care for our new President, you will find yourself in a minority in this forum.

Posts: 107461 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post