SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Vendor on SF classifieds... bad customer service? warning to other SF members?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vendor on SF classifieds... bad customer service? warning to other SF members? Login/Join 
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted
I was honestly looking for some items, which ended up not being "rare" but something I was interested in.

I replied to a very LOW post count vendor in the Classifieds with an inquiry.

After emailing back-and-forth with the vendor for about a week and a half, the vendor replies rather rudely and indicates I'm "jerking him around" with the typical "I'm in the gun business and I know best and you don't know anything" attitude.

Is it appropriate to reply in the post or notify Para of the vendor and the emails?

I'm ok either way. I don't want to get into an internet "war", it's not worth it, but this vendor seemed to have an attitude and I want to at least warn others about this vendor if nothing else.

Please let me know if I have permission to comment in the original thread or at least let you know, Para, who it was.

James

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Para has made it pretty clear that he’d like a note to the admin-email bofore you go after anyone regarding a sale.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Send an email to webmaster@sigforum.com, or to any staff member with the details.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post