SIGforum
Vendor on SF classifieds... bad customer service? warning to other SF members?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/550601935/m/2520058344

July 02, 2018, 10:23 AM
James in Denver
Vendor on SF classifieds... bad customer service? warning to other SF members?
I was honestly looking for some items, which ended up not being "rare" but something I was interested in.

I replied to a very LOW post count vendor in the Classifieds with an inquiry.

After emailing back-and-forth with the vendor for about a week and a half, the vendor replies rather rudely and indicates I'm "jerking him around" with the typical "I'm in the gun business and I know best and you don't know anything" attitude.

Is it appropriate to reply in the post or notify Para of the vendor and the emails?

I'm ok either way. I don't want to get into an internet "war", it's not worth it, but this vendor seemed to have an attitude and I want to at least warn others about this vendor if nothing else.

Please let me know if I have permission to comment in the original thread or at least let you know, Para, who it was.

James

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23
July 02, 2018, 12:08 PM
Ronin1069
Para has made it pretty clear that he’d like a note to the admin-email bofore you go after anyone regarding a sale.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
July 04, 2018, 09:26 AM
arcwelder
Send an email to webmaster@sigforum.com, or to any staff member with the details.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP