SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Two Questions for Admins
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two Questions for Admins Login/Join 
posted
1. I just noticed in my profile I have 209 Karma Points. How are these calculated?

2. Is it allowed to post an item in classifieds with stipulations of the potential buyers? For example, I have an item that I would like to sell to a member that actually participates in the forum and doesn't just utilize the classifieds.

Thanks,
Andrew

Posts: 225 | Location: WA | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
karma points equal number of posts - look at the bottom left of your last post..

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gotcha - Thought it might have had something to do with the wonderful karma giveaways I'd done over the year Smile

Next question please whenever an Admin is available...

Posts: 225 | Location: WA | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
When you reach 1000 points you'll get a neat decoder ring... Razz

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amsmith281:
2. Is it allowed to post an item in classifieds with stipulations of the potential buyers? For example, I have an item that I would like to sell to a member that actually participates in the forum and doesn't just utilize the classifieds.

The offerer is master of his own offer.

As long as you follow the laws and the rules of the forum, you're welcome to decide who you sell to.

Keep in mind that no one can post to the forum without first logging in, so the person that posts "I'll take it" has to have an account.

If you have a requirement beyond that, please be specific as to what you're looking for so people can know if they're eligible or not.

Admin reserves the right to remove the ad if it's too elaborate, confusing, or otherwise causes problems for us.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks LDD.