SIGforum
Two Questions for Admins

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/550601935/m/2360040424

May 10, 2017, 02:32 PM
amsmith281
Two Questions for Admins
1. I just noticed in my profile I have 209 Karma Points. How are these calculated?

2. Is it allowed to post an item in classifieds with stipulations of the potential buyers? For example, I have an item that I would like to sell to a member that actually participates in the forum and doesn't just utilize the classifieds.

Thanks,
Andrew
May 10, 2017, 02:34 PM
SBrooks
karma points equal number of posts - look at the bottom left of your last post..

------------------
SBrooks
May 10, 2017, 02:40 PM
amsmith281
Gotcha - Thought it might have had something to do with the wonderful karma giveaways I'd done over the year Smile

Next question please whenever an Admin is available...
May 10, 2017, 06:41 PM
az4783054
When you reach 1000 points you'll get a neat decoder ring... Razz

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.
May 11, 2017, 11:14 AM
LDD
quote:
Originally posted by amsmith281:
2. Is it allowed to post an item in classifieds with stipulations of the potential buyers? For example, I have an item that I would like to sell to a member that actually participates in the forum and doesn't just utilize the classifieds.

The offerer is master of his own offer.

As long as you follow the laws and the rules of the forum, you're welcome to decide who you sell to.

Keep in mind that no one can post to the forum without first logging in, so the person that posts "I'll take it" has to have an account.

If you have a requirement beyond that, please be specific as to what you're looking for so people can know if they're eligible or not.

Admin reserves the right to remove the ad if it's too elaborate, confusing, or otherwise causes problems for us.
May 11, 2017, 01:54 PM
amsmith281
Thanks LDD.