SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Thread locked?

Moderators: lbj, parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thread locked? Login/Join 
Once a Marine,
always a Marine
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
Respectfully, I have to ask why this thread was locked?

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...970089114#1970089114

The linked website is not promoting SPAM or a joke, it is a legitimate website that serves a purpose.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 7558 | Location: Minneapolis | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Because I don't want members of this forum being sent somewhere to enter their email address.

If I felt an explanation was required or appropriate, I would have explained it in the thread. I don't like having to explain my actions here. If a thread gets locked or deleted without explanation, I'd appreciate it if you'd just respect my right to choose what content appears in this forum.

“The essence of belief is doubt, the essence of reality is questioning. The essence of Time is Flow, not Fix. The essence of faith is the knowledge that all flows and that everything must change." ― Thomas Wolfe

Posts: 74889 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Once a Marine,
always a Marine
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the reply - for what it's worth, the intent of my asking "why" was to ensure that I do not post something again in the future that was cause an immediate thread lock.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 7558 | Location: Minneapolis | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post