SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    classified permission

Moderators: lbj, parabellum

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
classified permission Login/Join 
Picture of Coldbore
posted
Para I have been a member of Sig Forum for quite some time, over the last year I have been very busy and haven't been on the forum. When I was more active in the forum I participated in the Gallery, Sig Pistols and Lounge. I have bought and sold many items in the Classified with zero negative feedback. I have won and given away items on here as well. For some reason I am not permitted in the Classified.
I don't recall being warned or being put on notice. I have read the forum and classified rules and fully understand them. I ask for your blessing to be let back in the Classified section. Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,
Coldbore

Posts: 1080 | Location: Pac NW | Registered: September 17, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Alright, go ahead. Whatever you were doing or not doing, don't do it or do it, whatever applies.

There are two tragedies in life. One is not to get your heart's desire. The other is to get it. ― George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 78958 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of Coldbore
posted Hide Post
Thank you

Posts: 1080 | Location: Pac NW | Registered: September 17, 2009Report This Post