Plead the stupid amendment here. Couldn't find where to change my password.
All that is complex is not useful, and all that is useful is simple.
|Gloom, despair and|
agony on me.
When you go to your profile and click on the edit profile there is a box right under your username to check for changing your password.
Because that is not entirely clear and I just spent seven minutes clicking around, here are clearer instructions:
1. Click the "GO" button at the upper LEFT of the forum list, under the SIGforum logo.
2. Hover to "Personal Zone"
3. Hover over to "Profile" and click it
4. Now in your profile, look to the far right and you will see a link "View/Edit Complete Profile" click it.
5. There is a checkbox under your username, click it, once you've done that you'll see two new boxes appear "Account Password" and "Confirm Account Password". Change both.
6. Scroll down and click "Submit" at the lower left.
|Powered by Social Strata|