SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Request for Private Message and Avatar permissions

Moderators: lbj, parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Request for Private Message and Avatar permissions Login/Join 
Picture of arlen
posted
I would like to request permissions to be able to receive and send Private Messages.
I would also like to request permission to upload an avatar.

Regards,
arlen

Posts: 184 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arcwelder76
posted Hide Post
There is no PM function, and you have to host your avatar on an independent site.

Arc.

"Like a bitter weed, I'm a bad seed"- Johnny Cash

"I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel." - Pee Wee Herman

Posts: 23368 | Location: Love that dirty water, oh | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arlen
posted Hide Post
How stupid I have been! I did not search the options enough to find what I needed.
Thanks!

Regards,
arlen

Posts: 184 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Someone asked about Private Messages and when told they don't exist the acted like an adult about it? IT IS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!!!

(Not making fun of you arlen, kind of an inside joke for us that have been here a while. There have been a few meltdowns in the past about the PM thing)

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 31478 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post