SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Post a link to my work website - Food for sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post a link to my work website - Food for sale Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted
Para,
I posted this earlier then deleted it. I decided to ask anyways. Would it be okay to post a link to the website where I work?
I work for a wholesale distributor We mainly supply restaurants. While it seems that nearly all restaurants have closed, and supermarkets are seeming bare, we still have food and would like to sell it. We mostly carry rice, beans, grains, nuts, and dried fruits, along with a healthy selection of spices.
The company I work for isn’t into price gouging. Prices haven’t changed since I started here and that goes against everything we believe in.
I would like to offer this to the forum, if it is okay with you.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Guessing no reply means no?

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sure, go ahead

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Thank you Para. Most appreciated.

quote:
The “lol” thread