SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Struck a nerve I believe
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Struck a nerve I believe Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted
I apparently struck a nerve with a mod about my comment of the mystery box being stalled. Not my intent. I have had a pile of stuff set aside to donate for a long time. No longer. I donated it. I wasn’t at all looking for free shit. I wasn’t looking for a fight, to be told to shut the fuck up, or anything like that. Just to give back. I’ve been on here long enough to know how things generally go. Para runs a fair, tight, ship. I’ve seen the crazies come and go. Don’t care to be included in those numbers. I’ve learned much and helped others when possible, sometimes even with cash donations to help them back on their feet. That’s what friends do. We have some folks on here who are beyond generous sharing gifts and goodwill.

I’ve been the recepient of karma and good will on here. I’ve given karmas as well. They are supposed to be fun. I’ve met members in other cities when traveling, enjoyed their company, and shared a good meal together. I’ve traveled nearby to investigate items for folks before they buy. I look at this forum as a community of friends and friendly people. So if someone feels they are owned an apology, you have it. Maybe we can not be so fast to assume things and criticize others. Thanks. If I’m out of line here, just delete this.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You're fine. Forget about it.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post