SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Please delete my thread
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please delete my thread Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted
It went south from the beginning and I wish I never posted it.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/9050013064

Thanks,

Tony

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Man, that was not a tough crowd. It was a rude crowd. Sad.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yep.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
Your thread was cool, and I respect what you did, getting a co-worker out shooting. So, again, thank you.

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the comments guys and thanks mods for deleting it.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I was going to post there, but because it was deleted I won’t include my editorial comments and only say good on you for helping someone get interested and involved in responsible gun ownership and shooting.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post