SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    testing...nothing to see here...

Moderators: lbj, parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

testing...nothing to see here... Login/Join 
Picture of 3/4Flap
posted
http://imgur.com/woWRf35

"For certainly no legislation can be supposed more wholesome and necessary in the founding of a free, self-governing commonwealth, fit to take rank as one of the coordinate States of the Union, than that which seeks to establish it on the basis of the idea of the family, as consisting in and springing from the union for life of one man and one woman in the holy estate of matrimony"; United States Supreme Court Ruling, Murphy v. Ramsey 1885.
The hardest trail leads to the highest peak.
"A liberal is a person whose immediate interests are not at stake."

Posts: 4531 | Location: Idaho, USA | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 3/4Flap
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thanks.

Delete yours and I'll delete mine.

"For certainly no legislation can be supposed more wholesome and necessary in the founding of a free, self-governing commonwealth, fit to take rank as one of the coordinate States of the Union, than that which seeks to establish it on the basis of the idea of the family, as consisting in and springing from the union for life of one man and one woman in the holy estate of matrimony"; United States Supreme Court Ruling, Murphy v. Ramsey 1885.
The hardest trail leads to the highest peak.
"A liberal is a person whose immediate interests are not at stake."

Posts: 4531 | Location: Idaho, USA | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arcwelder76
posted Hide Post
Hey. There is a pinned sticky at the top of this area.

Perhaps you should read it.

Arc.

"Like a bitter weed, I'm a bad seed"- Johnny Cash

"I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel." - Pee Wee Herman

Posts: 23269 | Location: Love that dirty water, oh | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

Posts: 13579 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post