SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Please delete my account

Moderators: lbj, parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please delete my account Login/Join 
posted
Thanks

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
We don't delete accounts.

You're welcome to not post anymore.

Arc.

"Like a bitter weed, I'm a bad seed"- Johnny Cash

"I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel." - Pee Wee Herman

Rode hard, put away wet. RIP JHM

"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 26607 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If I deleted your account, there's nothing stopping someone from registering using the very same username, since that username would no longer be in the database. Therefore, we never have, nor will we ever delete accounts.
Furthermore- you want to talk about tantrums? Well, that's what you're doing with this "delete my account" crap. Grandstanding horse shit. You possess common sense. You know that all you have to do is to refrain from visiting this site. You know this, so, when you start accusing others of throwing tantrums, you'd better take a look in the mirror, because a tantrum is what this thread is.

"The fact of the matter is that in waging a scorched earth, no-holds barred war of 'resistance' against this administration, it is the Left that is engaged in a systematic shredding of norms and undermining the rule of law" - US Attorney General William Barr, November 15, 2019

Posts: 89719 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, that's fine, just trying to practice some good internet hygiene. I really don't see what the big deal is, I disagree with you, it's your house, so I'm out and I'm fine with that.

Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
There is only one person in this thread making a big deal out of something.

Arc.

Posts: 26607 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder:
There is only one person in this thread making a big deal out of something.

Agreed:

"If I deleted your account, there's nothing stopping someone from registering using the very same username, since that username would no longer be in the database. Therefore, we never have, nor will we ever delete accounts.
Furthermore- you want to talk about tantrums? Well, that's what you're doing with this "delete my account" crap. Grandstanding horse shit. You possess common sense. You know that all you have to do is to refrain from visiting this site. You know this, so, when you start accusing others of throwing tantrums, you'd better take a look in the mirror, because a tantrum is what this thread is."

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You...

• ...said in the thread where all of this started that you were "out" and asked for you account to be deleted, yet you keep posting.

• ...emailed me and and requested your account be deleted

• ...started this thread and asked for your account to be deleted. So, more visits to the forum, more posting, even though you want your account to be "deleted" and when I take the time to explain to you- after your THIRD request to have your account deleted- why we do not do not delete accounts, you come back and say "Oh, hey, no big deal. I'm just doing some internet cleanup"

Horse shit. Your widdle feelings have been bruised by the big bad mean mean admin. For a man who no longer wants to have anything to do with this place, your presence is awfully conspicuous. You have been a member here for 11 years. You know how I manage this forum, so don't act surprised or wounded or befuddled when I respond to everything you said after you started with this grandstanding horse shit of "I'm leaving".

People come and go in this forum all the time, but you don't notice when they leave. Wanna know why? The reason is because they don't pull this attention-starved "I'M LEAVING!!" shit. They simply refrain from visiting the forum any further.

Try it. Do you think you can do that? Do you think that you and your hurt feelings and your shock that I'm not cooperating with you in your grand exit can just hit the fucking back button and refrain from visiting this site any longer? Because that's what adults usually do when they decide they have no further interest in this site.

You're out of your league. I've been down this road with drama queens like you many times. This is not new ground being tread. Just stop coming here. It's not a freaking magnet. Do you think you can manage to just leave?

Upper left corner of your browser has the 'Back' button. Upper right hand corner will have an 'X' to close the browser. Try it. See how just not coming to this place works for you.

Now, tell me again how you're "out". Roll Eyes

"The fact of the matter is that in waging a scorched earth, no-holds barred war of 'resistance' against this administration, it is the Left that is engaged in a systematic shredding of norms and undermining the rule of law" - US Attorney General William Barr, November 15, 2019
  •  
    posted Hide Post
    Woah

This is kinda funny. Take a deep breath, can you not see how ridiculous this is?

Peace through
    superior firepower
    Picture of parabellum
    posted Hide Post
    What I see is a man who grandstanded with this "I'm leaving" shit HOURS ago, yet you're still here. Again, this is not new ground and I am not impressed by your repetitive 'calm down' nonsense. I can do this all day long.

Ain't workin', man.

And, again, for a man who is "out", you sure are in. Go ahead, post some more.

What's "ridiculous" is that you expect me to ignore your drama queen bullshit in my house. I'm not the one who said I was leaving.

Now, go ahead- give us some more of this "woah" or "no big deal" horse shit. because, apparently, thats all you've got. You certainly aren't a man of your word, that's for sure.

Picture of arcwelder
    posted Hide Post
    The honorable strategy would have been to have quietly left. Heck, maybe he or she is taking a break.. we aren't sure.. Has anyone heard from?

Your posts here are recorded on servers beyond the ones maintained by the board. You posted on a public forum, there is no "hygiene."

quote:
    Originally posted by matai:
    I really don't see what the big deal is, I disagree with you, it's your house, so I'm out and I'm fine with that.

If any of this were true except the "disagreement," this thread wouldn't exist.

You can only slam a door once, and that ship sailed when you posted the thread. Now you're just an attention whore who needs the last word. It will be your legacy here, good work. You sure showed us.

Arc.