SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Permission to suggest a Surefire group buy?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Permission to suggest a Surefire group buy? Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
Hello, Para... just running this past you before I throw it up in the lounge. I’m thinking of doing a group buy that would last like five days for members choices of four different Surefire lights. Hopefully I’ll be able to save folks some $$, I should be able to ship items for $35-50 less than best pricing I’m finding online.

Thanks!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6996 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, go ahead, and if you can find me a 600 lumen X300U-A for a reasonable price, I'd be grateful.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Good deal..thank you.

I’ve got a personal 600 lumen X300u-A, that I can let go. It’s the tan colored one though, it’s sitting on a Remington 870 in the safe. I’d kinda like to replace it with the newer 1000 lumen model anyway... you’re welcome to it if you like.

Posts: 6996 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Thank you, but no.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
You bet! I’ll let you know if I come across a new, black version.