SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Competition, Training and Regional Shoots    It's that time of year again... (update 1st post)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's that time of year again... (update 1st post) Login/Join 
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
First and only log on in a month here for this thread.

I will bring:

CHARCOAL (I dont have a chimney starter though. If someone does chime in. If not I will purchase.)

SALSA (Remember that kick-ass stuff from the spring?) Also have buddy that makes awesome homemade which I will bring.

PEPTO BISMAL Big Grin

CHIPS for above

I can also bring sides but dont know yet which direction I will be arriving from and subsequent refridgeration issues. More than willing though.

WINE (I will be out west (SFO area) immediately prior so can get some nice local Napa stuff if desired. Let me know who wants what kind.)

Ok. Back to obscurity and other sites.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
I've got charcoal covered, don't worry about that.

As for wine - the left coast makes some awesome pinot noir. Cabernet sauvignon from there is also pretty damn good.

We can let someone else pick up in the sides, no worries. No need for 4 guys to bring everything. Big Grin

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will bring a couple of sides.

I will bring along the ammo and whatever else I have.

Posts: 839 | Location: Sparta, WI | Registered: April 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:

I will bring:

CHARCOAL (I dont have a chimney starter though. If someone does chime in. If not I will purchase.)

SALSA (Remember that kick-ass stuff from the spring?) Also have buddy that makes awesome homemade which I will bring.

PEPTO BISMAL Big Grin

CHIPS for above

I can also bring sides but dont know yet which direction I will be arriving from and subsequent refridgeration issues. More than willing though.

WINE (I will be out west (SFO area) immediately prior so can get some nice local Napa stuff if desired. Let me know who wants what kind.)

Chips and Pepto? You white people are crazy!

Posts: 839 | Location: Sparta, WI | Registered: April 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ortman71:
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:

I will bring:

PEPTO BISMAL Big Grin

CHIPS for above

Chips and Pepto? You white people are crazy!

Don't knock it till you've tried it! (for the record, I haven't tried it yet...)

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 81chop
posted Hide Post
Well crap. I haven't checked this thread for a few days. What can I bring? Seems everything is accounted for already. Got a bottle of Jim Beam here if anyone is interested. I really don't drink any more. Any ideas, let me know.

Also to throw this out there, I'll be going right past the CWA airport (Mosinee) that morning if you need a ride, I can pick you up.

Posts: 110 | Location: Central WI | Registered: March 22, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tango Sierra
posted Hide Post
I know it's late but can I come? I'll be glad to make both potato salad and macaroni salad and bring it along. Which motel is the one spoken of?

entropy, I think we live in the same neck of the gravel roads. Would you want to car pool?

I also have three P226 mags for 357sig/40S&W if anyone is interested in a good deal.

Posts: 4123 | Location: Rural North Central Illinois | Registered: November 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
81chop and Tango Sierra - yes, you're both welcome to come!! I will send you both an email with hotel info.

81 - the Beam will be fine.

TS - potato salad and macaroni salad would be welcome.

Picture of Tango Sierra
posted Hide Post
See you then.

Posts: 4123 | Location: Rural North Central Illinois | Registered: November 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goatboyz:
I'm hoping to make it this time... As with some of the other events, its too soon to know for sure but with a pending retirement its a better shot than ever before.

Shall I add you to the list, sir? We need a count for steaks and meals and stuff here rather soon...

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Exx -

Incase Goat does not check this thread, I asked him earlier in the week. He is a "no go" for this time.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Exx -

Incase Goat does not check this thread, I asked him earlier in the week. He is a "no go" for this time.

Copy.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Marshfield Extended forecast....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Too early to start paying attention to the weatherguessers. I've been looking every day, and it's been different every day. Lol

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by exx1976:
Too early to start paying attention to the weatherguessers. I've been looking every day, and it's been different every day. Lol

That's the way it is here in AZ, a "work in progress". Smile

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tango Sierra
posted Hide Post
I'm in for Saturday dinner and Sunday Breakfast but I don't know how late I'll stay up Saturday night.

Is anything happening Friday evening? I should get to the hotel between 4 and 6 pm.

Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
I've kept an eye on this thread since exx started it months ago. I looked forward to putting my name on the confirmed list. However, I just found out that I will be working this weekend and won't be able to attend.

Posts: 2219 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tango Sierra
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys, now I have to back out. I was looking forward to meeting everyone and to paraphrase the words of Paul Regret, "enjoy the weekend for its own rewards: stimulation, relaxation, pleasant association, and interesting conversation" plus maybe learning something new about rifles or reloading.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
FYI-

I can tell already - we won't make it to the range til at least 10am.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Banned
posted Hide Post
Maybe noon

Posts: 248 | Location: MN | Registered: January 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post