SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Competition, Training and Regional Shoots    Langdon Tactical. Anyone taken their pistol class(es)?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Langdon Tactical. Anyone taken their pistol class(es)? Login/Join 
posted
Has anyone taken any classes from Langdon Tactical? Ernest Langdon's outfit?
Opinions?
Worth the money?

Posts: 603 | Registered: December 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Earnie is excellent. He’s among the first gentlemen I recommend to people looking for quality instruction. I could only hope to be that good one day.

Posts: 204 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I'll second what HR said. I took a class from him years ago. Excellent material, excellent instructor, and one of the few I whole heartedly recommend.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ernest runs a good class. I took his Tactical Pistol Skills 3 - 4 years ago. He's a good teacher and excellent shooter. He's one of the few instructors that understands and appreciates DA/SA and LEM triggers.

To get a feel for his style, he's been on Ballistic Radio and MASF podcast interviews. I'm sure several others.

Posts: 1173 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve in PA
posted Hide Post
Never been through one of his entire classes, although he did teach a block of instruction many years ago at a LE seminar. It’s been so long, I forget what it was. But, he is a top notch instructor and I hope to take som3 of his classes if I get the chance. I follow his stuff on YouTube ad FB.

Steve
"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Posts: 3436 | Location: Northeast PA | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Great guy and great class.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post