SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Competition, Training and Regional Shoots    USPSA Carry Optics Nationals Team Sig/Team Grayguns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USPSA Carry Optics Nationals Team Sig/Team Grayguns Login/Join 
Picture of mrtuna
posted
Excellent results from the competitors running the P320 RX at the USPSA Nationals! I have been fortunate enough to meet a couple of the guys. Max Michel placed 1st. Besides being one of the top competitors in the world, he is a very nice guy and family man. Mason Lane, an extremely talented young man, placed 4th. Phil Strader came in 5th. Jeff Whitaker, former team Sig now shooting for Grayguns placed a solid 17th. He helped me out at SHOT Show and is a super nice guy. James DeLambert took High Junior and 15th overall. There may have been other shooters running the P320 but these are the guys I know of. Great job!

Training as often as possible!
NSSF Media Member

Posts: 1577 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: May 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
James is a friend of mine, I really enjoy watching him compete. The kid is wicked fast. And him and his family are great folks to be around.

Posts: 839 | Location: Sparta, WI | Registered: April 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post