SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Competition, Training and Regional Shoots    Feeler: Applied Fundamentals in OK/TX??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feeler: Applied Fundamentals in OK/TX?? Login/Join 
posted
I’m trying to gauge if there’s enough qualified folks who would be interested in bringing an Applied Fundamentals class to North TX or OKC.

I haven’t talked to the Op Spec Training folks yet so I don’t know if there’s availability, but I’m pretty sure I could get a range in north DFW or OKC if we can rustle up enough interest.

Posts: 1173 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Just to note, Applied is a three day course. It is awesome at what it does. It is basically the current FAM training program condensed into three days. And it works.

Let us know and we'll try to work it into the schedule.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
OKC would be awesome

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post