SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Competition, Training and Regional Shoots    Matt Mink - Tupelo, MS - May 11-12, 2019
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Matt Mink - Tupelo, MS - May 11-12, 2019 Login/Join 
Picture of ajp3jeh
posted
I'm posting this for a friend. I have no financial interest in the class, just trying to get quality training in my area.

Matt Mink will be teaching a two-day USPSA oriented class in Tupelo, MS on May 11-12.

Matt is a former National and World Champion and former member of the CZ shooting team. He is a five division USPSA Grand Master and two division ISPA Distinguished Grand Master.

The class will be on a private outdoor range.

Participants will need 1,000 rounds.

TUITION IS ONLY $300.

Contact the host at greg.grissom12@gmail.com for more information.

AKA John E. Hearne

"Shoot deliberately" - Wyatt Earp
"Tache/psyche effect - a polite way of saying 'you suck.'" - GG
"The 8th Marines dominate an environment. You, with your pistol, merely exist." - GG
http://www.dvctargets.com - Promoting excellence and realisim in combative shooting.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Northern Mississippi | Registered: November 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
e class, just trying to get quality training in my area.

Matt Mink will be teaching a two-day USPSA oriented class in Tupelo, MS on May 11-12.

Matt is a former National and World Champion and former member of the CZ shooting team. He is a five division USPSA Grand Master and two division ISPA Distinguished Grand Master.

With a little more lead time and a lot less Mother's Day weekend I'd have been all over it. I thought Mink was out of the game...

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post