SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Competition, Training and Regional Shoots    Shot my first match in 2 years yesterday.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shot my first match in 2 years yesterday. Login/Join 
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted
And first one with my P320.

I done blowed it up real good.

Posts: 4337 | Location: Clarksville, TN | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Tell us more about the match? I'm always looking for more places to go

And did I mention good shooting? Smile

"Make it a shooting, and not a gunfight" LSP552 02/19/2011

"There are only two reasons why a proven technique doesn't work under stress: the shooter isn't adequately trained in it's application, or he/she doesn't really believe it will work because he/she is programmed for failure to begin with." BG

Posts: 29221 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Tell us more about the match? I'm always looking for more places to go

And did I mention good shooting? Smile

Music City Shooters club outside of Nashville, owned by the man in the number 1 slot. We shot 5 lanes, each with mix of steel/silhouettes. Similar to IDPA rules but they put a spin on some things. They have a dozen lanes available for bigger matches.

I done blowed it up real good.

Posts: 4337 | Location: Clarksville, TN | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post