SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Competition, Training and Regional Shoots    Shot my first match in 2 years yesterday.

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Shot my first match in 2 years yesterday. Login/Join 
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted
And first one with my P320.

I done blowed it up real good.

Posts: 4363 | Location: Clarksville, TN | Registered: December 31, 2009Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Tell us more about the match? I'm always looking for more places to go

And did I mention good shooting? Smile

"Make it a shooting, and not a gunfight" LSP552 02/19/2011

"There are only two reasons why a proven technique doesn't work under stress: the shooter isn't adequately trained in it's application, or he/she doesn't really believe it will work because he/she is programmed for failure to begin with." BG

Posts: 29476 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Tell us more about the match? I'm always looking for more places to go

And did I mention good shooting? Smile

Music City Shooters club outside of Nashville, owned by the man in the number 1 slot. We shot 5 lanes, each with mix of steel/silhouettes. Similar to IDPA rules but they put a spin on some things. They have a dozen lanes available for bigger matches.

I done blowed it up real good.

Posts: 4363 | Location: Clarksville, TN | Registered: December 31, 2009Report This Post