SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Competition, Training and Regional Shoots    P220 Carry SAO greased up and mags loaded for steel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P220 Carry SAO greased up and mags loaded for steel Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted
Looking forward to a Memorial Day match. It's been a while but the P220 is such an awesome competitor I am confident the steel will fall. I'll be lower third of the field as usual but it's all good. Black Creek range in Hanover County here we come.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
I'll be lower third of the field as usual but it's all good.

It is funny how clubs differ. I populate the lower third (or worse) regularly at the Prescott club, upper third at the Wickenburg club. The Prescott club draws some of the country's best shooters, especially in the summertime when it is much cooler up there than in the valley (Phoenix).

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Great match. I managed to hit 80% of my shots, knocking over 60 targets in 158 seconds with nine magazine changes. The P220 is awesome.

-------

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Hey Black Creek! I shot an IDPA match there a few years ago. I'd like to do more, just don't have the time/funds to practice like I should. I pretty much suck at shooting now.

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1184 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Another steel match. I suck.

At least I received personal coaching from a world champion shooter. If I practice new method, I might improve.

I still had a good time.

-------