SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Competition, Training and Regional Shoots    USPSA Area 8 karma.

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
USPSA Area 8 karma. Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted
I will let this run for up to a month... it may take that long to find an applicable winner. It's an new, unworn Aridwear XL shirt, though they run a little snug, so someone who usually wears a Large could probably wear it too.

You can enter if:

If you shot the 2016 Area 8 match.

You don't already have one of these.

You will actually wear it and don't already have a drawer full of fancy go fast shootin' shirts.

And because it says "staff", be able to make up a clever lie if someone asks about working the match.

Posts: 14216 | Location: A little box of pine on the 7:29 | Registered: May 17, 2003Report This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
I'll go first since I didn't shoot area 8. I don't have a drawer full of fancy shooting shirts because I like to think that my plain shirts let the industry know that sponsorship opportunities are available. The upside of me winning would be that nobody in my part of Area 6 would know any different about whether I was staff or not.

So anyway, I'm not eligible, but unlucky #1 out of the way.

Posts: 4641 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Report This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
I'm in, like em flashy shooting shirts!

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1422 | Location: New Hampshire & Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I shoot in Area 1 - oh well.
Usually wear a t-shirt but this would really look good at our matches. I'm sure that I could come up with a somewhat believeable story.
PC

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PCWyoming,

Posts: 524 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Report This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
BUMP! Big Grin

I had hoped to do this last week but now I won't be able to till after Thanksgiving. I really have two to give away. But only three people. I'd hate to disappoint only one guy, maybe someone else will throw their name in over the next week so I can disappoint them too. Wink

Posts: 14216 | Location: A little box of pine on the 7:29 | Registered: May 17, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Well let me throw my name in as I love too be disappointed.

Posts: 567 | Registered: February 09, 2009Report This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I ran the Karminator 6 times to get two winners. It took six tries because I won four times! And there I was thinking I never win anything! Big Grin

tha1000 and mrw won.

Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
I ran the Karminator 6 times to get two winners. It took six tries because I won four times! And there I was thinking I never win anything! Big Grin

tha1000 and mrw won.

Lol. Awesome and thank you

Posts: 4641 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Report This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Still haven't heard from mrw.