Training in Spring TX area

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/451105858/m/5850000474

August 29, 2020, 07:07 PM
George43
Training in Spring TX area
Can anybody recommend a location?

Looking for SD course(s).

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.
September 07, 2020, 12:38 PM
Davenator
Greig Performance Shooting runs some classes up in Conroe.

quote:
To me, one of my biggest training achievements was when I was certified by the Sig Sauer Academy as a Master Patrol Rifle and Master Pistol Instructor. It was a goal that took years to achieve and one of my proudest moments. And recently I was able to return to SSA and become certified as a Pistol Mounted Optic Instructor. I am also a certified to be a Texas License to Carry Instructor and a licensed firearm instructor for the State of Vermont where I am able to certify Armed Security Personnel & Private Investigators to carry a firearm for their job.
Years ago I began as as a Certified NRA Instructor & Range Safety Officer, both certifications which I still hold. About 5 years ago I started participating in IDPA Competitive Shooting where I am currently a certified Safety Officer and ranked as an Expert Level Shooter.​​
I am a firm believer that as an instructor you also need to be a student. As I continue with this career, my goal is to never stop learning, never stop seeking out training and to always keep an open mind. It's a key way to grow as an individual, as an instructor, and as an armed professional. Over a 4 year period I spent hundreds of hours training with Kyle Lamb & Chili Palmer of Viking Tactics, Frank Proctor of Way Of The Gun, Mike Seeklander of Shooting-Performance, John McPhee of SOB Tactical, and just recently became a certified Rangemaster Instructor by Tom Givens. This is in addition to the continuous training I participated in at the Sig Sauer Academy in NH.
I am also a retired veteran with 24 years military service to include several combat deployments overseas and am a Purple Heart recipient.
I am married to my wonderful wife Shannon, who is also a retired Army Veteran and a driving force behind Greig Performance Shooting, Together we have a combined number of 6 kids and 6 grandchildren.

September 08, 2020, 09:52 AM
George43
Thanks.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.