SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Competition, Training and Regional Shoots    ~ OpSpec Training - MOAC - Oct. 16 - 20, 2017 - Paducah, Ky. ~
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

~ OpSpec Training - MOAC - Oct. 16 - 20, 2017 - Paducah, Ky. ~ Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
You will really like those on distance day. At 100, they will really shine......

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prep, Confirm, Roll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve495:
Yes Bruce, you are correct. That was arranged by Alan as I believe he new the management of the hotel.

Sorry fellas, only one of me to go around Big Grin . You have to come to me for all the sweet hookups!!

NRA Certified instructor,
and Range Safety officer

OpSpec Training http://opspectraining.com
Grayguns - http://grayguns.com

Posts: 3172 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Okay, Alan.
Let us know when you have this all hooked up.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Where are we shipping ammo to?
Jerry's house?

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RNshooter:
Okay, Alan.
Let us know when you have this all hooked up.

Bruce

To clarify, Alan was our host in Arizona and had connections with hotel management at the host hotel, hence the discount.

At this time, there is no discount set up for the suggested hotel in Paducah, but I will make a call within the next 10 days to see if anything is available.

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4988 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where are we shipping ammo to?
Jerry's house?

Bruce

We are looking into options to confirm ammo can be shipped. We know there is a demand, and will try to work something out.

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4988 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve495:
[QUOTE]
To clarify, Alan was our host in Arizona and had connections with hotel management at the host hotel, hence the discount.

At this time, there is no discount set up for the suggested hotel in Paducah, but I will make a call within the next 10 days to see if anything is available.

Yup, that was clear. I was poking fun at Alan, since he's so good at hooking things up. I mean, he must have some connections in Paducah, right? Wink

Standing by,

Bruce

-Niccolo Machiavelli

Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
If a better option doesn't present itself you can ship it to my office in Nashville and I will toss it in the mule and bring it on up

Mark

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
Registration for MOAC is now full, but if you are interested in registering, we strongly suggest you get on the waitlist. To be added to the waitlist, fill out the registration form. A deposit is not required, but if a slot opens the first person on the waitlist will be contacted to make the required class payments due.

Steve

You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
I saw a place called "Paducah Shooters Supply" listed.
Maybe we could place a 64,000 round bulk order, with them? Wink It would probably make their year.

Bruce

-Niccolo Machiavelli

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I can arrange for folks to buy their ammo at Shooters Supply for logistical reasons if you would like. However, it was not offered as an option due to the fact that right now, it is $240 per 1k. Whether you buy 1 case or 100, it is $240 per case.

If anyone is interested, let me know. I just would not recommend it at this point, with other options that are available.

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
I'm going to use a P320-9-FS , this year.

What holsters do we like? I'm thinking Bladetech.

What else is there?

Bruce

-Niccolo Machiavelli

Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
quote:

What else is there?

Dustin makes a nice range holster.

Ozarks Range Holster

I believe there is a discount for folks enrolled in an OpSpec class.

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Have we figured out if we can ship ammo to somewhere in Paducah? I'm looking to buy ammo and book flights, soon.

Bruce

-Niccolo Machiavelli

Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
I should see Jerry tonight or tomorrow morning and I will try to remember. I'm on the road. Please send me an email so I remember to spec this out.

Steve

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
TTT

www.opspectraining.com

You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
I just shipped my ammo out.
Getting excited! Smile

Bruce

-Niccolo Machiavelli

Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Mine arrives tomorrow. Right there with you Bruce!

Looking forward to seeing you and the gang again in October!

-Nick

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Good times will be had. This is my hood, and we'll have a good time.

www.opspectraining.com

Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
If you have been a bit slow to make your reservations (cough, cough), don't despair. When I called yesterday, the young lady who answered didn't know anything about it and offered to connect me to the manager's voicemail. I left a message enquiring and he called back this afternoon. He didn't know anything about the discount and asked if I had an email or anything. When I pointed him to the forum, he looked it up, found this thread and said, I don't know anything about it, but I had a salesperson who left without leaving much information on things she setup. I'll get it set up and email it to you, can you post the email? Darned right I can. Smile

quote:
Hi Nick,
I am sorry for all the confusion but I was able to locate and create a 15% rate for OpSpec Training. So now everyone can call ask for OpSpec Training rate and my staff will be able to pull it right up. Also they can email me directly here at LQ6631GM@LAQUINTA.COM and I can take care of it. Once again I apologize for the inconvenience.

Vick Patel
General Manager
3960 Coleman Crossing Circle
Paducah, KY 42001
P: (270) 443-4800 F: (270) 443-4902
lq6631gm@laquinta.com
http://laquintapaducah.com/

ETA: I sent a query asking if he still wanted me to post as he had the code in and he replied:

quote:

You're welcome.
You can post what I sent you and apologize on my behalf.
I'm afraid some people may have booked at regular rate and
I would like to honor 15% discount.

Thank you

So if you booked at the regular rate, let them know and you should be able to get the discount honored. Big Grin

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post