SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Competition, Training and Regional Shoots    Bruce Gray’s coming to town…gauging interest in a San Diego class the last weekend of July?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bruce Gray’s coming to town…gauging interest in a San Diego class the last weekend of July? Login/Join 
posted
Hi, we're hoping to have Bruce teach a practical fundamental class right here in San Diego the last weekend in July. Found a nice outdoor range close to downtown, hotels, airport, very central, easy to get to.

If we can secure enough credible interest we can make it happen, but we’ve got to know soon.

Bruce’s classes are brilliant, he’s very professional and one always learns so much....but you know that already.

Please don’t hesitate to PM or email me at m.tenenhausATsbcglobal.net and let me know. thanks

Posts: 5900 | Location: southern california | Registered: April 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd be interested, I think I was in the last San Diego Practical Fundamentals class with you several years ago, wouldn't mind taking it again.

Posts: 20 | Registered: November 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nachoman....thanks, it would be great to see you again. That was a fun class.

Still need to get enough people on board to make it happen.

I'll definitely update as i know more.

Posts: 5900 | Location: southern california | Registered: April 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Couple airports, great weather, old gunsmith who knows a little about shooting. Hard to turn down.

Posts: 204 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hrhawk...do you think you might be able to make it. should be great. just checked out the range, they're doing a lot of work/upgrades. should be great

posted Hide Post
Let me know when dates are firmed up. I'll see how my work schedule shakes out.

Posts: 204 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
looks like July 28th eve for introduction, safety, go over fundamentals meeting...that will allow us to have a lot of shooting time July 29 and 30.

posted Hide Post
Great time and place for a vacation holiday in San Diego. List is starting to move...i'm really excited.

posted Hide Post
How are we looking on this class? Are we pretty close to a critical mass so I can reserve that weekend?

posted Hide Post
Nachoman....i hope to know soon. i promise i'll get back to you. i know how tough it is to schedule time.

posted Hide Post
No problem, thanks for organizing!

posted Hide Post
If there is an interest list, please include me. I think I am good to attend.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone, I'm so sorry but we're going to have to postpone the class. Let's cancel for now. Again, sorry.

posted Hide Post
No problem, thanks for trying to set it up. Would be interested in any future PF or Adv Pistolcourse.

posted Hide Post
Thank you for your understanding. I was also very much looking forward to another great class. I'll definitely keep everyone in the loop.

goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Hi Meyer, I wouldn't have been able to make the end of July as I will be in Malawi. Could you please try again and keep me in the loop if you would? Of course we don't have to wait for Bruce for the two of us to get together with our better halves. Wink
We'e living in Scripps Ranch.

BTW I'm curious what range you found for the match; also where do you shoot? I joined South Bay R&G because my daughter's father-in-law shoots there, but it seems Lemon Grove has more pistol matches.

Posts: 18000 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry about the delay in responding....lots of stuff going on.

Will definitely try to arrange another class in the future. We had tentative arrangements with the Police Revolver Range.

We generally shoot at either Discount on Moreno, South Bay or the Police Revolver Range off the 94, depending upon who's coming along. I haven't done any competitions in too long. Struggling with some health issues. I do like South bay, a bit far and the road is tough on the car but its outdoors which is nice.

would love to get together...email me and we'll figure something out.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Mayer, might you try early December or January, perhaps? That would get plenty of lead time to get the class filled I am sure.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37062 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jerry, thanks...i'll have to check with the range. It would be nice. I miss the classes.

goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Hi Meyer,

I am a member at South Bay but have only been twice. Would love to have someone to shoot with.
I like the folks there.
Let us know if you're able to arrange a class--I miss them too.
Stan

Posts: 18000 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post