Notify
Tools

P320 red dot Login/Join 
posted
What is the best red dot to put on a P320 X5 Legion???? Co-witness?? Thanks

Posts: 4 | Registered: September 16, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
I can tell you I have Romeo1 Pro, 6MOA, on my X5's that I shoot CO, and SC with. So far they have been just fine. I did have an issue with a first gen Romeo1, but Sig fixed that under warranty. These sights have a rear "notch" that you can co witness with, but it has been my experience that this is a bit off. I guess you could drift the front sight to dial this in, as the optic can not be adjusted.

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use Shield red dot sights. Brownells
carry them The RMS is for double stack
pistols while the RMSc is for single stack.
Can use your original iron sights with them
They'er on all the tims (Batts last two or more years years. The dot adjusts automatically
to the atmosphere. No adjustment other than
elevation and left or right.

Poli Viejo

Posts: 10 | Registered: September 03, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I too have a Romeo 1 Pro on my X5 Legion. The rear to the optic has two sight dots that co-witness with a channel built into the optic and the front sight. My son liked the setup well enough that he too is using the Romeo 1 Pro on his as well. The one thing to note is that the battery cover has a tendency to come loose if not correctly torqued down. Torquing the cover to 10 inch pounds eliminates the problem.

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post