SIGforum
Any interest in a North Florida (Tallahassee area) Sigforum shoot & get together?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/451105858/m/3100088914

February 22, 2017, 08:17 PM
Mike729
Any interest in a North Florida (Tallahassee area) Sigforum shoot & get together?
Any interest in a North Florida Sigforum shoot & get together?

I'm a member at this facility (I'm sure others in this area are as well). http://www.talontraininggroup.com/Talon-Range

Here's a virtual tour. Private bays with cover, no BS or unsafe stuff (who can forget the crazy locals shooting at propane cylinders in Ocala Eek )
The range is privately owned and run by LEOs and very nice staff and we could get our lane (or two). Full auto allowed provided the staff gets a heads up beforehand.
Virtual Tour

Large Bays

200 yard rifle range

Handgun Steel

Please post on this thread if interested, no timeline yet, it will depend on interest.
February 26, 2017, 06:29 PM
Danman
Will try to come out myself - thanks for the great idea!

NRA Certified Instructor
February 26, 2017, 10:26 PM
leonidas211
I would make the trip up

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member
February 27, 2017, 02:54 AM
Marc in FL
Date dependent, I'd be interested.
February 27, 2017, 04:45 PM
Rotndad
I would love to. However, my MIL is currently having medical issues that may complicate any out of town trips AND my current days off are a rotating weekday and Sundays. Because of that I will have to be a "Maybe" until the last minute.

Even though the Ocala shoot locals were a little sketchy sometimes I still have very fond memories of them.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor
February 28, 2017, 06:57 PM
Paragon
I am interested.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
March 05, 2017, 10:29 AM
Mike729
quote:
Originally posted by Rotndad:
I would love to. However, my MIL is currently having medical issues that may complicate any out of town trips AND my current days off are a rotating weekday and Sundays. Because of that I will have to be a "Maybe" until the last minute.

Even though the Ocala shoot locals were a little sketchy sometimes I still have very fond memories of them.

Those shoots were definitely a lot of fun! I have a ton of pics, let me know if you want any and I'll be happy to email them.
March 23, 2017, 06:07 AM
erratic
I'm up for it
March 23, 2017, 06:05 PM
Kenpoist
I'd be interested
March 24, 2017, 09:08 PM
Mike729
Please feel free to suggest dates.