SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Competition, Training and Regional Shoots    Shooting drill from 10-8 Pistol Standards - Video

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Shooting drill from 10-8 Pistol Standards - Video Login/Join 
Picture of redrider1596
posted
Put together a little video with a fun drill from the 10-8 Pistol Standards. I've always liked the original string of fire so we show that and also tried out two methods of increasing the difficulty.

I'm using my USPSA setup which is Taran Tactical G35 and 2 spare mags. Ammo is Winchester full power training ammo. I don't reload so I'm stuck shooting way over power factor.

Here's the video:

Posts: 229 | Location: Rio Grande Valley, TX | Registered: March 13, 2010Report This Post
It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
You have to let your buddy shoot the modified G35.
The baseplates and magwell will help him a tad on time. (although he does have some big basepads too)

nice job.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4737 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a good drill. Lots of gun manipulation for just a few rounds.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

The world's a dangerous place, we can help! http://portlandfirearmtraining.com/

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Report This Post
Picture of redrider1596
posted Hide Post
Yeah I feel like my buddy gets caught thinking about things too much while doing them. It's more apparent during a full uspsa stage. A bigger magwell would help some but that Strike One has a pretty decent one built in. I told him some dedicated dry practice should slick it up and eliminate some of the hesitation.

Posts: 229 | Location: Rio Grande Valley, TX | Registered: March 13, 2010Report This Post