SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Competition, Training and Regional Shoots    DFW shoot March 24th
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DFW shoot March 24th Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I’ll take care of cups, napkins, and plates. We will also bring a dessert or side, I’ll talk to the wife tomorrow.

-----------------------
be safe.

Posts: 260 | Location: DFW, Texas | Registered: June 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rainman64:
Tailhook

Email sent!

Location of the shoot:
Seven Zero seven three County Road Two Seven Five
Terrell, TX
That's the place I have mapped as the "BS Ranch" SE of Forney. I'll find it OK. I make a killer fruit salad--would you like me to bring one?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
That's the place I have mapped as the "BS Ranch" SE of Forney. I'll find it OK. I make a killer fruit salad--would you like me to bring one?

flashguy

Please do!

Posts: 5025 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I’m in!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
I’m in as well.

Will plan to bring a side and a dessert.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I'm definitely in. Trying figure out what would be best to bring. Judging from just past photographs alone, I can't compete on the culinary front with this group. Perhaps one of the more loved Costco sides or desserts?

Posts: 7248 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Rainman, You have a list of attendees and who is brining what? I'm in and brining whatever else you need.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...730050834#2730050834

Posts: 5025 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this, especially the reason. I do hope your mom recovers well.

Depending on how the shoot is rescheduled, I may have to miss it. I'll be in Spain and Portugal with my church choir 21 May - 3 Jun. I do hope that won't be an issue, though.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post