SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Competition, Training and Regional Shoots    DFW shoot March 24th
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DFW shoot March 24th Login/Join 
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted
OK gang, let's get a count on who is coming.
Raingirl and I will be smoking chickens for the event. If you would like please bring a side dish for the pot luck...

So we need to know how much meat to get.

So who is in?

Posts: 5025 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Just need to check the calendar, but mark me as a tentative unlucky #1.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15248 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Damn. I have a track day in Utah that weekend Frown

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12614 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
See y’all then!

Posts: 126 | Location: Pflugerville, TX | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
Damn. I have a track day in Utah that weekend Frown

Bummer
But we will catch each other at some point....

Posts: 5025 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I didn't see a definite choice of date, but I can do any Saturday in March.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Hey Flash, the title of this thread is DFW shoot March 24th

That's the date for sure!

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Got it! I didn't see it when the other thread linked to it. I'm in.

flashguy

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The wife and I will be there!

-----------------------
be safe.

Posts: 260 | Location: DFW, Texas | Registered: June 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Where-about in DFW are we talking? For those of us considering driving from outside the DFW area.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15248 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
In!

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Where-about in DFW are we talking? For those of us considering driving from outside the DFW area.
I don't know. Is it the BS Ranch south of Terrell? I know that SF had a shoot there in 2015.

flashguy

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
I don't know. Is it the BS Ranch south of Terrell? I know that SF had a shoot there in 2015.

flashguy

It is very close to Terrell.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53120 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
In. And thanks.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53120 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I will be there, let me know what to bring....

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
This sounds like an awesome time.

I can't really commit to anything this far out but could know within about 2 weeks of the date so please put me down as a (strong) maybe, and I could bring whatever is needed in the way of eats. Some fresh venison summer sausage at minimum for snacks.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Count me in. I might not be able to come real early and stay all day, but do want to get out and meet more SF mates.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Rainman, check your email.

Edited: Can't get the email in your profile to work, so please shoot me one to the new address in my profile. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tailhook 84,

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2541 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Tailhook

Email sent!

Location of the shoot:
Seven Zero seven three County Road Two Seven Five
Terrell, TX

Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
I have a neighbor down the street that raises chickens.
I will get fresh ones to smoke in my stand-up smoker, using a combo of apple and oak wood for smoke. I will get six, which should feed everyone.

Raingirl will make her famous Texas Caviar (black-eyed peas and jalapenos) and deviled eggs.

I will again have a cooler full of water and sodas.
Anything other for beverages that you prefer bring it on.

As far as other sides come bring what you like.
Venison sausage will be consumed! Wink
Someone bring cups and plates please.

We will start at noon and run til dark.
Last time people came and went throughout the day.

So come one come all, for a grand time if it is half as good as last time.