SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    U.S. P210 G10 grips - Plus-1 base pad (USA, German, Swiss)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

U.S. P210 G10 grips - Plus-1 base pad (USA, German, Swiss) Login/Join 
Picture of BullBarrel
posted
......took a lot longer than planned but these will finally arrive next FRI (all black mid-August)....Plus-1 base pads (In addition to USA P210, will be also available for German and SWISS P210s at the end of August).

With a simple modification of the follower on the US P210 and the spring (a dedicated spring in the future will be better) magazines will be able to hold 10 rounds with this base pad.

G10 grips for German and Swiss P210s are also already being worked on.

Posts: 184 | Registered: April 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like a pair of grips for my German 210 and 3/4 of those base pads, SHARP!

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2505 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BullBarrel
posted Hide Post
Plus-1 pads are currently being made. The grips for German p210s are in the development/prototype stage.

Posts: 184 | Registered: April 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Being made by whom?

Posts: 2303 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm going to assume Armory Craft.

Posts: 48 | Registered: July 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really do like that look.

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Will the base pads work with factory P210 American Target with factory target grips?

I like the idea alot, but would want a spring and follower solution. Would like to keep my factory spring and follower unmolested ideally.

Thanks for doing this!

HK Ag

Posts: 3496 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My finger is poised over the "buy it now" button for the moment the page begins accepting orders.

Posts: 465 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The grips show in stock on the Armory Craft website. I ordered a set. Baseplates not in stock yet.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has anyone tried Armory Craft G10 grips? With a large hump pictured on the back, I am hesitant to spend $118+shipping. I was hoping for more sculpted/thinner grips.

Posts: 287 | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These just started shipping. I'll have mine later this week or early next week and will post my thoughts. I've been a little annoyed (I guess) with how long it's taken to get them to market since the "coming soon" was posted, but I'm hopeful it was time well spent.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got my grips the other day. They come with a grip screw and a little wood block between them to properly index them for shipping. I thought that was fine attention to detail. The overall fit of the grips is very snug on my gun, but I like that. There is no play in them, the two halves match each other perfectly on the backstrap, and the checkering is very nice. The backstrap checkering is aggressive from all directions while the sides are directionally aggressive, which I like. I've only shot the gun a little with them and they are a big improvement to the target grips in my opinion.

I'm in for some of the extensions when they're available.

posted Hide Post
I like mine. I went from the stock "standard" grips to these. They are hand-filling and feel great to my rather large hands. The arched and rounded backstrap fills my palm well, and there is a bit of swell with max thickness near the screw.

They wouldn't be a first choice for deep concealed carry, since they are bigger than the stock grips. But they're great for shooting.

Posts: 465 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bschuu
posted Hide Post
Damn. These P210s are beauties!
Might need to get rid of one P365 and one P320 and get one of these badboys!

"I've heard it said that God made all men, but Samuel Colt made all men equal."

Posts: 138 | Location: CA --> TN | Registered: July 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post