SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Springfield Armory releases two new 10MM XDM pistols
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Springfield Armory releases two new 10MM XDM pistols Login/Join 
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Here’s a review of the 4.5 10mm:

10mm XDM

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just an update here. My XDM 10 4.5inch (my first XD) has been flawless through 500 rounds of underwood 180gr. A mix of Speer Gold dot loaded and FMJ loaded rounds that are loaded quite hot by underwood.

I chose the XD over the glock as it has a slimmer grip and works better with my small hands. Also, I happen to like the grip safety as it makes me more comfortable w/ reholstering.

Posts: 331 | Location: OH | Registered: September 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
great to hear you are happy with it ,

and just 20 miles away , across the mississippi river in Iowa
theres another new 10 mm available
https://www.lesbaer.com/Kenai.html

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54504 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have an XDM 5.25 in 9mm and it's been flawless through at least 5000 rounds. It's the one gun that I take with me every time I go shooting. I have several other striker fired polymer guns but that one just feels right it my hands and I'm super accurate with it.

I like the PPQ and VP9's triggers better but I'm no more accurate with them. I definitely like it better than my Glocks. The only S&W I have is a Shield so that's not an apples to apples comparison.

The only bummer is I would have a hard time buying another one because of their huge political misstep.

Posts: 3875 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post