SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    LTT Compact in the house
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LTT Compact in the house Login/Join 
Picture of dc54
posted
I received my LTT Compact this weekend and got out to the range with it. As expected, it's a wonderful gun to shoot that is extremely accurate and smooth functioning. My first 5 rounds at 21 feet were all DA and in the 1 inch circle. When I got through marveling at the DA, I shot 5 rounds SA at that range and had one hole in the 1 inch circle. Makes me look better than I am. I shot a few rounds with the shot timer, and I was comparable to when shooting it's big brother LTT. I don't know if it will replace my PX4 Compact Carry as my EDC or not, but it will be fun shooting them side by side for comparison. My reduction in grip strength following wrist surgery has me enjoying the extra heft of the aluminum vs polymer framed Berettas. Nice to have such great options!

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Langdon specced out some OUTSTANDING pistols! Did you opt for the trigger job? If so, did you get his trigger bar or the Wilson? I love my Elite LTT, and am really considering the Centurian.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Love my LTT 92 full size. If I hadn't traded for a 92 compact just a couple days before the LTT Compact / Centurian announcement was sent out I'd likely have ended up with one as well.

Posts: 351 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
I got the trigger job, spartan sights, Langdon trigger bar and crowned barrel. I couldn't be happier!

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/PzAHw3xiuAc

Smile on Mac's face too.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dc54:
https://youtu.be/PzAHw3xiuAc

Smile on Mac's face too.

Everyone here is well capable of going online and find tons of pics and reviews of the gun. But, this thread is about your gun, isn't it? So post your own pics, not someone else's. Wink

Q

Posts: 26374 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post