SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    X Carry caliber conversion?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X Carry caliber conversion? Login/Join 
Picture of dc54
posted
Has anyone converted their X Carry to 40 or 357 Sig yet? I believe the magazines will have to be modified, but all should be good otherwise. I was wondering if the lock up would be much different with the new slide assembly?

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
I guess I'll be the guinea pig!

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
Sig CS sent me a Return label for the conversion kit since the fcu has the upgrade and the slide doesn’t. I’ll need to file down the mags, but it looks like I have time!

Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
Shot my 40 cal X Carry today. Just as accurate as the 9mm. Now all I need is a 357 Sig barrel!